Alexandria, VA, September 11, 2023 – Integrity Management Services (IntegrityM) is honored and pleased to announce that it has been recognized as an honoree on the prestigious OrangeSlices’ 2024 Elev8 GovCon list, which recognizes companies that meet higher standards for culture, engagement, and giving back.
IntegrityM has been identified as #doingittherightway with outstanding results in several key areas:
- Good Partner – in ways that go above and beyond to provide support, mentorship, engagement, and collaboration to build a successful team that delivers for its clients.
- Growing Your Talent – with a focus on what is best for each individual.
- Philanthropy – that is driven by its team, focus, and what is happening in the communities it works in.
- Exemplify Innovation – guided by principles that acknowledge that the status quo is not enough, and demonstrate they are doing more and doing better.
- Industry Engagement – including mentorship, giving of time or services, sharing of intel, and involving people from across the company with a desire to give back.
- Inclusive and Diverse – making certain that voices are heard, and combining those personalities on shared efforts for the betterment of all involved.
- Sustainability Practices – demonstrating that everyone must do their part with defined ways they can #dobetter for themselves and their government clients.
- Investment for the Sake of Betterment – fully invested in improving the work environment for the team and as it relates to customer delivery.
Nisha Shajahan, Partner and President/Chief Executive Officer at IntegrityM, expressed her gratitude and admiration for the team’s efforts in gaining recognition among the 2024 Elev8 GovCon honorees.
To view the complete list of finalists, please visit the official website: https://orangeslices.ai/its-time-to-elev8-govcon-2024-edition-recognizing-those-government-contracting-companies-who-are-doing-it-the-right-way/
IntegrityM is a certified Women-Owned Small Business dedicated to providing comprehensive support to Federal and State government programs, as well as private sector organizations. With a diverse portfolio of services including audits, grant assessments, medical reviews, statistical data analysis, investigations, outreach and education, and technology solutions, IntegrityM equips clients with the subject matter expertise and tools to achieve their goals.
For media inquiries or more information about IntegrityM, please contact:
Kimberly Hornik, Senior Vice President of Business Development